Hello, I've tested "Location example", and I've experienced some issues.
I've picked (from Goggle Maps) longitude, latitude and height of 3 locations near my office, and I went out for a walk. I've closed and opened the app some times to better test the behavior.
- On Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini, Android 4.4.2, GPS with "high precision" option active.
1) Some times WEST and EAST are totally wrong (rotated of 90 degrees).
2) Initially the 3 objects (cube, sphere and cylinder) seemed to be in the right position, but as I get close to the 1st location its placeholder was moving away... it was more and more far from the right position and I couldn't reach it. At the same time the other 2 locations moved away from their initially right position.
3) I walked a bit from the initial position, and after 300 meters all 3 placeholders where very wrong (also if WEST and EAST where right).
4) It seemed to me that with the device in vertical position sometimes I could'nt see some placeholders, and some text (WEST or EAST)... Is it possible?
5) Very high battery consumption: in 15 mins from 25% to 2%
- On Samsung Galaxy A3, Android 5.0.2, GPS with "high precision" option active.
1) I couldn't see anything. Only the camera